2014 Code of Alabama
Title 35 - PROPERTY.
Chapter 13 - SALVAGE.
- Section 35-13-1 - Right to take up and secure property adrift.
- Section 35-13-2 - Appraisement and description of property.
- Section 35-13-3 - Notice.
- Section 35-13-4 - Restoration of property upon proof by owner.
- Section 35-13-5 - Compensation of taker.
- Section 35-13-6 - Fees of appraisers.
- Section 35-13-7 - Limitations.
- Section 35-13-8 - Remedy of owner when taker refuses to deliver property.
- Section 35-13-9 - Liability for concealment or destruction, etc.
- Section 35-13-10 - Applicability of chapter to taker's personal representative.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.