2014 Code of Alabama
Title 35 - PROPERTY.
Chapter 1 - GENERAL PROVISIONS.
- Section 35-1-1 - Right of aliens to take, hold and transmit property.
- Section 35-1-2 - Inter vivos gift of assets void if donor left without means of support.
- Section 35-1-3 - Disposition of unsolicited goods delivered by mail or common carrier.
- Section 35-1-4 - Right of access to cemetery on privately owned or leased property.
- Section 35-1-5 - Display of United States flag.
- Section 35-1-6 - Limitation on certain environmental or developmental policies affecting property rights.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.