2014 Code of Alabama
Article 1 Real Estate Appraisers.
Title 34 - PROFESSIONS AND BUSINESSES.
Chapter 27A - REAL ESTATE APPRAISERS.
- Section 34-27A-1 - Short title.
- Section 34-27A-2 - Definitions.
- Section 34-27A-3 - License required to do certain acts; statements as to licensure and certification in appraisals, etc.; penalty for violation; assistance with appraisal.
- Section 34-27A-4 - Board created; composition; meetings; compensation.
- Section 34-27A-5 - Rules and regulations; powers and duties of board; immunity from suit.
- Section 34-27A-6 - Fees; payment into Real Estate Appraisers Board Fund.
- Section 34-27A-7 - Application for licensure and examination; fees; pledge; conditions.
- Section 34-27A-9 - Classes of appraisers.
- Section 34-27A-10 - Written examinations for licensure.
- Section 34-27A-11 - Education and experience requirements for licensure.
- Section 34-27A-11.1 - Reclassification of licensed real estate appraisers as registered real property appraisers.
- Section 34-27A-12 - Written reports, etc., to be furnished by applicant.
- Section 34-27A-13 - Term of license; fees.
- Section 34-27A-14 - Nonresidents; consent to service of process; eligibility for licensure; temporary recognition.
- Section 34-27A-15 - Renewal license - Time for application and payment of fee; evidence of continuing education; extension; late renewal.
- Section 34-27A-16 - Principal place of business; notice of change; notice of residence address.
- Section 34-27A-17 - Signatures on license; display of license number.
- Section 34-27A-18 - Licensure restrictions.
- Section 34-27A-19 - Continuing education requirements; regulations; requirement for reinstatement.
- Section 34-27A-20 - Revocation or suspension of license - Grounds; disciplinary proceedings; administrative fines.
- Section 34-27A-21 - Revocation or suspension of license or certificate - Notice; representation; subpoena and deposition power.
- Section 34-27A-22 - Revocation or suspension of license - Hearing; findings; judicial review as to questions of law.
- Section 34-27A-23 - Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice.
- Section 34-27A-24 - Retention of appraiser; appraisal assignment.
- Section 34-27A-25 - No fee for certain contingent appraisal assignments.
- Section 34-27A-26 - Retention of contracts and records.
- Section 34-27A-27 - Alabama Real Estate Appraisers Board Fund.
- Section 34-27A-28 - Sunset provision.
- Section 34-27A-29 - Compliance with federal law; membership in organization not to be grounds for granting or denying license.
- Section 34-27A-50 - Registration required.
- Section 34-27A-51 - Application; certificate of registration.
- Section 34-27A-52 - Limitations on ownership and employment.
- Section 34-27A-53 - Principal contact.
- Section 34-27A-54 - Adoption of rules; revision of requirements.
- Section 34-27A-55 - Fees; surety bond; renewal of registration.
- Section 34-27A-56 - Registration numbers.
- Section 34-27A-57 - Duties of appraisal management company.
- Section 34-27A-58 - Confirmation of competency; when payments due.
- Section 34-27A-59 - Removal of appraiser from appraiser panel.
- Section 34-27A-60 - Unlawful influencing of appraisal.
- Section 34-27A-61 - Penalties.
- Section 34-27A-62 - Adjudicatory proceedings for violations.
- Section 34-27A-63 - Applicability.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.