2014 Code of Alabama
Title 26 - INFANTS AND INCOMPETENTS.
Chapter 15 - CHILD ABUSE GENERALLY.
- Section 26-15-1 - Short title.
- Section 26-15-2 - Definitions.
- Section 26-15-3 - Torture, willful abuse, etc., of child under 18 years of age by responsible person.
- Section 26-15-3.1 - Aggravated child abuse.
- Section 26-15-3.2 - Chemical endangerment of exposing a child to an environment in which controlled substances are produced or distributed.
- Section 26-15-4 - Effect of chapter upon existing rights or liabilities, pending prosecutions, etc.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.