2014 Code of Alabama
Title 10A - ALABAMA BUSINESS AND NONPROFIT ENTITIES CODE.
Chapter 5A - LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANIES.
Section 10A-5A-11.01 - Series of assets.
(a) If a limited liability company complies with Section 10A-5A-11.02, a limited liability company agreement may establish or provide for the establishment of one or more designated series of assets that:
(1) has separate rights, powers, or duties with respect to specified property or obligations of the limited liability company or profits and losses associated with specified property or obligations; or
(2) has a separate purpose or investment objective.
(b) A series established in accordance with subsection (a) may carry on any activity, whether or not for profit.
(c) After a person is admitted as a member of a limited liability company in accordance with Section 10A-5A-4.01, a member is associated with a series of the limited liability company:
(1) as provided in the limited liability agreement;
(2) as the result of a transaction effective under Article 10; or
(3) with the consent of all members associated with that series.(Act 2014-144, §1.)
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.