There is a newer version of the Code of Alabama
2013 Code of Alabama
Article 1 Wife for Husband.
Title 6 - CIVIL PRACTICE.
Chapter 7 - PARTIES.
- Section 6-7-20 - Persons in federal service and spouses living in state deemed residents for purpose of commencing actions.
- Section 6-7-50 - Use of nonconsenting person's name by another plaintiff; nonconsenting person's right to recovery.
- Section 6-7-70 - Commencement of action against partnership in common name or against any associates thereof.
- Section 6-7-80 - Right to commence actions.
- Section 6-7-81 - Commencement of actions against; satisfaction of judgment.
- Section 6-7-100 - Substitution pending an action - Guardian for next friend.
- Section 6-7-101 - Substitution pending an action - Death of ward.
- Section 6-7-102 - Actions against guardians of persons of unsound minds.
- Section 6-7-103 - Action for improper appointment of guardians ad litem; statute of limitations thereon; liability for suggestion of appointment by plaintiff, etc.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.