2013 Code of Alabama
Title 38 - PUBLIC WELFARE.
Chapter 9C - BILL OF RIGHTS FOR PERSONS WITH DEVELOPMENTAL DISABILITIES AND TRAUMATIC BRAIN INJURY.
- Section 38-9C-1 - Short title.
- Section 38-9C-2 - Legislative findings.
- Section 38-9C-3 - Definitions.
- Section 38-9C-4 - Rights.
- Section 38-9C-5 - Providers who contract with agencies or programs required to develop written policies to ensure rights.
- Section 38-9C-6 - Construction with other law.
- Section 38-9C-7 - Effect of chapter on established standards of medical care; application of written policies requirement.
- Section 38-9C-8 - No reduction or expansion of rights beyond rights guaranteed other persons.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.