2013 Code of Alabama
Title 38 - PUBLIC WELFARE.
Chapter 6 - MEDICAL ASSISTANCE TO ELDERLY PERSONS.
- Section 38-6-1 - Program of medical assistance to elderly not receiving pensions authorized.
- Section 38-6-2 - Medical assistance defined; right to choose practitioner or participate in program.
- Section 38-6-3 - Determination of scope of medical assistance.
- Section 38-6-4 - Rules for determining eligibility for assistance.
- Section 38-6-5 - Persons eligible for medical assistance.
- Section 38-6-6 - Procedures for determining eligibility.
- Section 38-6-7 - Hearing for applicant or recipient.
- Section 38-6-8 - Penalty for false representation.
- Section 38-6-9 - Suspension of provisions conflicting with amendments to Social Security Act.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.