2013 Code of Alabama
Article 1 General Provisions
Title 36 - PUBLIC OFFICERS AND EMPLOYEES.
Chapter 13 - GOVERNOR.
- Section 36-13-1 - Oath of office.
- Section 36-13-2 - Employment of secretaries, administrative assistants, stenographers, special investigator, press secretary, and counsel.
- Section 36-13-3 - Defense of certain civil actions against state to recover lands.
- Section 36-13-4 - Negotiation of temporary loans to meet deficiencies in Treasury.
- Section 36-13-5 - Copyright of statutes.
- Section 36-13-6 - Mansion Fund.
- Section 36-13-7 - Authority to remove employees; exceptions.
- Section 36-13-8 - Acceptance of federal grants and advances; requiring state agencies to meet conditions imposed thereon.
- Section 36-13-9 - Authority to give state agencies powers and duties required to implement federal laws, regulations, etc.
- Section 36-13-10 - Control of property of state; exceptions.
- Section 36-13-11 - Retirement allowance for former governors.
- Section 36-13-12 - Pension for widows or widowers of Governors.
- Section 36-13-13 - Governor's Councillor.
- Section 36-13-14 - Provision of personnel to provide protection and security for former governors.
- Section 36-13-15 - Disbursement of discretionary funds.
- Section 36-13-16 - Disclosure of expenses and flight logs; audit.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.