2013 Code of Alabama
Title 32 - MOTOR VEHICLES AND TRAFFIC.
Chapter 5C - WINDOW TINTING.
- Section 32-5C-1 - Definitions.
- Section 32-5C-2 - Prohibitions against operation of motor vehicle under conditions which reduce light transmission.
- Section 32-5C-3 - Exceptions.
- Section 32-5C-4 - Medical exemptions.
- Section 32-5C-5 - Approval of materials used for window tinting; provision of labels, etc.
- Section 32-5C-6 - Display of labels indicating compliance; prohibition against installation of noncomplying material.
- Section 32-5C-7 - Penalties.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.