2013 Code of Alabama
Title 32 - MOTOR VEHICLES AND TRAFFIC.
Chapter 20 - MANUFACTURED HOME CERTIFICATE OF TITLE ACT.
- Section 32-20-1 - Short title.
- Section 32-20-2 - Definitions.
- Section 32-20-3 - Powers and duties of department.
- Section 32-20-4 - Transaction fees.
- Section 32-20-5 - Commission fee.
- Section 32-20-6 - Inspections; search warrants.
- Section 32-20-7 - Forms, rules, and regulations to be supplied.
- Section 32-20-8 - Enforcement.
- Section 32-20-9 - Violations - Aiding, abetting, etc.
- Section 32-20-10 - Violations - Alterations, forgeries, etc.
- Section 32-20-11 - Violations - Certificate and application.
- Section 32-20-20 - Application; manufactured home permanently affixed; detachment; records.
- Section 32-20-21 - Issuance excluded.
- Section 32-20-22 - Designated agents of department.
- Section 32-20-23 - Application requirements.
- Section 32-20-24 - (Effective January 1, 2010) Acceptance of application where ownership of manufactured home in question.
- Section 32-20-25 - Issuance of certificate.
- Section 32-20-26 - Certificate contents.
- Section 32-20-27 - Mailing of certificate; electronic issuance.
- Section 32-20-28 - Grounds for refusal.
- Section 32-20-29 - Replacement certificate.
- Section 32-20-30 - Transfer of interest by owner.
- Section 32-20-31 - Transfer of interest by dealer.
- Section 32-20-32 - Involuntary transfer of interest.
- Section 32-20-33 - Issuance of new certificate upon assignment.
- Section 32-20-34 - Suspension or revocation of certificate.
- Section 32-20-40 - Applicability of chapter.
- Section 32-20-41 - Perfection of security interest.
- Section 32-20-42 - Requirements upon creation of security interest.
- Section 32-20-43 - Assignment.
- Section 32-20-44 - Satisfaction.
- Section 32-20-45 - Disclosure of information.
- Section 32-20-46 - Construction with other laws.
- Section 32-20-47 - Electronic transmissions.
- Section 32-20-48 - Filing of notice; maintenance of records.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.