There is a newer version of the Code of Alabama
2013 Code of Alabama
Title 32 - MOTOR VEHICLES AND TRAFFIC.
Chapter 10 - MOTOR VEHICLE ACCIDENTS.
- Section 32-10-1 - Accidents involving death or personal injuries.
- Section 32-10-2 - Duty to give information and render aid.
- Section 32-10-3 - Duty upon striking unattended vehicle.
- Section 32-10-4 - Duty upon striking fixtures upon a highway.
- Section 32-10-5 - Immediate reports of accidents.
- Section 32-10-6 - Penalty for violation of Sections 32-10-1 through 32-10-5.
- Section 32-10-7 - Written reports of accidents.
- Section 32-10-8 - Accident report forms.
- Section 32-10-9 - Coroners to report.
- Section 32-10-10 - Garages to report accident and bullet damage.
- Section 32-10-11 - Accident reports confidential.
- Section 32-10-12 - Director to tabulate and analyze accident reports and make available to state Director of Transportation.
- Section 32-10-13 - Accident response service.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.