2013 Code of Alabama
Title 30 - MARITAL AND DOMESTIC RELATIONS.
Chapter 5A - FAMILY VIOLENCE PROTECTION ORDER ENFORCEMENT ACT.
- Section 30-5A-1 - Short title; purpose.
- Section 30-5A-2 - Definitions.
- Section 30-5A-3 - Applicability of Rules of Civil Procedure; rights of defendant; contempt; penalties.
- Section 30-5A-4 - Arrest for violation of chapter.
- Section 30-5A-5 - Lack of knowledge by defendant of order.
- Section 30-5A-6 - Authority to enforce orders through contempt proceedings not diminished.
- Section 30-5A-7 - Chapter to be construed in pari materia with certain laws.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.