2013 Code of Alabama
Article 1 General Provisions.
Title 15 - CRIMINAL PROCEDURE.
Chapter 6 - PEACE PROCEEDINGS AND PROCEEDINGS TO PRESERVE ORDER.
- Section 15-6-1 - Sheriff principal conservator of the peace.
- Section 15-6-2 - Judges authorized to require persons to give security to keep peace.
- Section 15-6-4 - Refusal, etc., of municipal official to comply with order of Governor.
- Section 15-6-3 - Offense committed or threatened in presence of judge.
- Section 15-6-20 - Examination of complainant and witnesses; form of affidavit.
- Section 15-6-21 - Arrest warrant.
- Section 15-6-22 - Hearing; discharge of defendant; continuation of hearing.
- Section 15-6-23 - When costs to be paid by complainant.
- Section 15-6-24 - Requiring security to keep the peace by defendant; when court appearance required; form of undertaking.
- Section 15-6-25 - Discharge of defendant; commitment to jail; contents of commitment warrant.
- Section 15-6-26 - Prosecution costs; execution for collection.
- Section 15-6-40 - Appeal to circuit court; form of undertaking on appeal.
- Section 15-6-41 - Return on appeal; contempt for failure.
- Section 15-6-42 - Examination anew on appeal; disposition of case; costs.
- Section 15-6-43 - Effect of failing to sustain appeal.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.