2013 Code of Alabama
Article 1 General Provisions.
Title 15 - CRIMINAL PROCEDURE.
Chapter 25 - CHILD VICTIMS AND WITNESSES IN PROSECUTIONS FOR SEXUAL OFFENSES AND EXPLOITATION INVOLVING CHILDREN.
- Section 15-25-1 - Prosecution for physical or sexual offense or exploitation involving child under age 16 - Leading questions of victim or witness under age 10.
- Section 15-25-2 - Prosecution for physical or sexual offense or exploitation involving child under age 16 - Videotaped deposition; who may be present; procedure; protective order.
- Section 15-25-3 - Prosecution for physical or sexual offense or exploitation involving child under age 16 - Use of closed circuit equipment; competence of victim as witness.
- Section 15-25-4 - Appropriation for equipment to view videotaped depositions.
- Section 15-25-5 - Use of anatomically correct dolls or mannequins during testimony or deposition of victim or witness under age 10.
- Section 15-25-6 - Actions to minimize length of proceedings stressful to child; considerations in ruling on motion for delay or continuance.
- Section 15-25-30 - Short title.
- Section 15-25-31 - Out-of-court statement - When admissible.
- Section 15-25-32 - Out-of-court statement - Requirements for admissibility.
- Section 15-25-33 - Expert testimony as to unavailability of child to testify.
- Section 15-25-34 - Corroborative evidence prerequisite to admission of statement.
- Section 15-25-35 - Notice to adverse party.
- Section 15-25-36 - Court to inform jury as to out-of-court statement.
- Section 15-25-37 - Factors in considering trustworthiness of statement.
- Section 15-25-38 - Recorded findings of the court.
- Section 15-25-39 - "A child physical offense, sexual offense, and exploitation" defined.
- Section 15-25-40 - Effect upon otherwise admissible out-of-court statements.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.