2013 Code of Alabama
Article 1 General Provisions.
Title 15 - CRIMINAL PROCEDURE.
Chapter 2 - JURISDICTION AND VENUE.
- Section 15-2-1 - All persons liable for offenses committed in Alabama; exception.
- Section 15-2-2 - Venue - County where offense committed.
- Section 15-2-3 - Venue - Offense commenced in state and consummated elsewhere.
- Section 15-2-4 - Venue - Offense commenced outside state and consummated within state.
- Section 15-2-5 - Venue - Stolen property brought into state.
- Section 15-2-6 - Venue - Offense committed in more than one county.
- Section 15-2-7 - Venue - Offense committed on or near county boundary.
- Section 15-2-8 - Venue - Forcible marriage, prostitution, detaining child, kidnapping, etc.
- Section 15-2-9 - Venue - Carrying stolen property into another county.
- Section 15-2-20 - Application; appeal from denial; when defendant's personal presence unnecessary.
- Section 15-2-21 - Change on motion of trial judge.
- Section 15-2-22 - Witnesses.
- Section 15-2-23 - Examination of prosecution witnesses on interrogatories upon change of venue in misdemeanor cases.
- Section 15-2-24 - Removal to nearest county; only one removal allowed.
- Section 15-2-25 - Duty of clerk of court to forward case materials.
- Section 15-2-26 - Trial on certified copy of indictment; correction of transcript mistakes and certification of omitted portion of record.
- Section 15-2-27 - Issuance of subpoenas for trial witnesses.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.