2013 Code of Alabama
Article 1 General Provisions.
Title 15 - CRIMINAL PROCEDURE.
Chapter 15 - PLEADING.
- Section 15-15-1 - Entry of not guilty plea for defendant upon refusal to plead.
- Section 15-15-2 - Judgment may be pleaded without averring jurisdictional facts.
- Section 15-15-3 - How plea determined.
- Section 15-15-4 - Forms of pleas, replications, rejoinders and demurrers.
- Section 15-15-20.1 - Non-capital felony offense.
- Section 15-15-21 - Information preferred and filed against defendant.
- Section 15-15-22 - Fixing of date to formally make and enter plea; service of notice.
- Section 15-15-23 - Hearing of testimony; receiving of plea; entry of judgment; sentencing of defendant.
- Section 15-15-24 - Determination of degree of offense and fixing of punishment; when jury impaneled.
- Section 15-15-25 - When plea not accepted.
- Section 15-15-26 - No right of appeal.
- Section 15-15-40 - Objection to formation of grand jury or indictment generally.
- Section 15-15-41 - When filed generally.
- Section 15-15-42 - Verification.
- Section 15-15-43 - Abatement of prosecution of misdemeanor in circuit court when case commenced and pending in district or municipal court.
- Section 15-15-44 - When plea on ground grand jurors improperly drawn to be filed; procedure when plea sustained.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.