2013 Code of Alabama
Article 1 General Provisions.
Title 15 - CRIMINAL PROCEDURE.
Chapter 14 - TRIAL ARRANGEMENTS.
- Section 15-14-1 - Duty of circuit clerk to set cases for trial.
- Section 15-14-2 - Defendant not to be tried until case on docket one day.
- Section 15-14-3 - Fixing of time for trial of capital cases.
- Section 15-14-4 - Court may allow omission in testimony to be supplied before argument concluded.
- Section 15-14-50 - Short title.
- Section 15-14-51 - Legislative findings; purpose of article.
- Section 15-14-52 - Definitions.
- Section 15-14-53 - Right of victim to be present in courtroom.
- Section 15-14-54 - Victim may not be excluded from courtroom; removal generally.
- Section 15-14-55 - Exemption from rule requiring exclusion of witnesses from court.
- Section 15-14-56 - Designation of representative when victim unable to attend.
- Section 15-14-57 - Effect of nonattendance of representative.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.