2013 Code of Alabama
Article 1 General Provisions.
Title 14 - CRIMINAL CORRECTIONAL AND DETENTION FACILITIES.
Chapter 11 - OFFENSES CONCERNING PRISONERS AND PRISONS.
- Section 14-11-1 - Overworking, maltreatment or inflicting of unauthorized punishment on convict.
- Section 14-11-2 - Illegal detention, imprisonment or working of convict after termination of sentence.
- Section 14-11-3 - Failure of witness to appear or testify on management and treatment of convicts.
- Section 14-11-4 - Failure of duty or violation of law by guard, etc., of convicts generally.
- Section 14-11-5 - Noncompliance by officer, etc., with sentence of solitary confinement.
- Section 14-11-9 - Trespassing about prisons.
- Section 14-11-10 - Injury to or destruction of state property, etc., by convict or prisoner.
- Section 14-11-30 - Definitions.
- Section 14-11-31 - Prohibited acts.
- Section 14-11-32 - Construction with other laws.
- Section 14-11-50 - Prohibited activities; violations.
- Section 14-11-51 - Confiscation of devices; notice.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.