2013 Code of Alabama
Title 13A - CRIMINAL CODE.
Chapter 12 - OFFENSES AGAINST PUBLIC HEALTH AND MORALS.
Section 13A-12-121 - Prohibited activities.
(a) No person shall commit an act of prostitution as defined in Section 13A-12-120.
(b) No person shall solicit, compel, or coerce any person to have sexual intercourse or participate in any natural or unnatural sexual act, deviate sexual intercourse, or sexual contact for monetary consideration or other thing of marketable value.
(c) No person shall agree to engage in sexual intercourse, deviate sexual intercourse, or sexual contact with another or participate in the act for monetary consideration or other thing of marketable value and give or accept monetary consideration or other thing of value in furtherance of the agreement.
(d) No person shall knowingly do any of the following:
(1) Cause or aid a person to commit or engage in prostitution.
(2) Procure or solicit patrons for prostitution.
(3) Provide persons or premises for prostitution purposes.
(4) Receive or accept money or other thing of value pursuant to a prior agreement with any person whereby he or she participates or is to participate in the proceeds of any prostitution activity.
(5) Operate or assist in the operation of a house of prostitution or a prostitution enterprise.
(Act 2001-700, p. 1493, §2.)
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.