2013 Code of Alabama
Article 1 General Provisions.
Title 10A - ALABAMA BUSINESS AND NONPROFIT ENTITIES CODE.
Chapter 4 - PROFESSIONAL CORPORATIONS.
- Section 10A-4-1.01 - Short title.
- Section 10A-4-1.02 - Applicability of Business Corporation Law and Nonprofit Corporation Law.
- Section 10A-4-1.03 - Definitions.
- Section 10A-4-2.01 - Purposes for which professional corporations may be organized.
- Section 10A-4-2.02 - Required statement of purpose in certificate of formation
- Section 10A-4-2.03 - Powers of professional corporation generally; profession limited by certificate of formation.
- Section 10A-4-2.04 - Rendition of professional services.
- Section 10A-4-3.01 - Issuance and transfer of shares.
- Section 10A-4-3.02 - Death or disqualification of shareholder.
- Section 10A-4-3.03 - Liability generally.
- Section 10A-4-3.04 - Professional relationships; privileged communications.
- Section 10A-4-3.05 - Voting trusts.
- Section 10A-4-3.06 - Directors and officers.
- Section 10A-4-4.01 - Amendments to certificate of formation by administrators and the like.
- Section 10A-4-4.02 - Merger and consolidation.
- Section 10A-4-5.01 - Involuntary dissolution on petition of Attorney General.
- Section 10A-4-5.02 - Admission of foreign professional corporations.
- Section 10A-4-5.03 - Revocation of certificate of authority.
- Section 10A-4-5.04 - Annual report of domestic and foreign professional corporations.
- Section 10A-4-5.05 - Interrogatories by licensing authority; generally
- Section 10A-4-5.06 - Penalty for false statement, etc.; procedure upon failure to answer interrogatories.
- Section 10A-4-5.07 - Chapter does not restrict regulation by licensing authority.
- Section 10A-4-5.08 - Application to existing corporations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.