2012 Code of Alabama
Title 5 - BANKS AND FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS.
Chapter 25 - MORTGAGE BROKERS LICENSING ACT.
- Section 5-25-1 - Short title.
- Section 5-25-2 - Definitions.
- Section 5-25-3 - Persons excluded.
- Section 5-25-4 - License to transact business as a mortgage broker.
- Section 5-25-5 - Application for license.
- Section 5-25-6 - Issuance of license.
- Section 5-25-7 - Expiration and renewal.
- Section 5-25-8 - License requirements.
- Section 5-25-9 - Maintenance and examination of records, etc.
- Section 5-25-10 - Annual report.
- Section 5-25-11 - Principal place of business; branch office.
- Section 5-25-12 - Disclosure by licensee; prohibited activities.
- Section 5-25-13 - Rules and regulations.
- Section 5-25-14 - Denial, suspension, or revocation of license.
- Section 5-25-15 - Appeal.
- Section 5-25-16 - Enforcement and penalties.
- Section 5-25-17 - Violations of chapter.
- Section 5-25-18 - Disposition of funds.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.