2012 Code of Alabama
Title 26 - INFANTS AND INCOMPETENTS.
Chapter 17 - ALABAMA UNIFORM PARENTAGE ACT.
Section 26-17-624 - Temporary order.
(a) In a proceeding under this article, upon a motion by a party the court shall issue a temporary order for support of a child if the order is appropriate and the individual ordered to pay support is:
(1) a presumed father of the child;
(2) petitioning to have his paternity adjudicated;
(3) identified as the father through genetic testing under Section 26-17-505;
(4) an alleged father who has declined to submit to genetic testing;
(5) shown by clear and convincing evidence to be the father of the child; or
(6) the mother of the child.
(b) A temporary order may include provisions for custody and visitation as provided by other law of this state.(Act 2008-376, p. 666, §2.)
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.