2009 Alabama Code
Title 34 — PROFESSIONS AND BUSINESSES.
Chapter 34A — DIETETICS/NUTRITION PRACTICE ACT.
- Section 34-34A-1 Short title.
- Section 34-34A-2 Purpose.
- Section 34-34A-3 Definitions.
- Section 34-34A-4 Dietetic practice.
- Section 34-34A-5 Persons authorized to practice.
- Section 34-34A-6 Creation of Board of Examiners; members; qualifications of members; term of membership; duties of board.
- Section 34-34A-7 Qualification for license.
- Section 34-34A-8 Special revenue trust fund.
- Section 34-34A-9 Temporary license; fee.
- Section 34-34A-10 Exceptions.
- Section 34-34A-11 Reciprocity.
- Section 34-34A-12 Waiver of examination requirements.
- Section 34-34A-13 Expiration of license; renewal.
- Section 34-34A-14 License denial, revocation, etc.; hearing procedures, reinstatement.
- Section 34-34A-15 Violations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.