2009 Alabama Code
Title 34 — PROFESSIONS AND BUSINESSES.
Chapter 30 — SOCIAL WORKERS.
- Article 1 General Provisions.
- Section 34-30-1 Definitions.
- Section 34-30-2 Declaration of policy; purpose of chapter.
- Section 34-30-3 Private independent practice of social work.
- Section 34-30-4 Disciplinary proceedings - Grounds for suspension, revocation, etc., of license; administrative fines.
- Section 34-30-5 Disciplinary proceedings - Procedure.
- Section 34-30-6 Disposition of fees; separate fund created; disbursements from fund by board.
- Article 2 Licenses.
- Section 34-30-20 Required.
- Section 34-30-21 Exemptions from licensing requirements.
- Section 34-30-22 Qualifications of applicants.
- Section 34-30-23 Application; initial fee; issuance.
- Section 34-30-24 Issuance of license to persons licensed in other states.
- Section 34-30-25 Fees.
- Section 34-30-26 Term; expiration date; renewal; inactive status.
- Section 34-30-27 Certain persons exempt from examination.
- Section 34-30-28 Display; effect.
- Section 34-30-29 Supervision of licensed bachelor social workers.
- Section 34-30-30 Practice of social work in partnerships, groups, etc.
- Section 34-30-31 Professional associations.
- Section 34-30-32 Merit System or Civil Service employees.
- Section 34-30-33 Representation to public as social worker.
- Article 3 Board of Social Work Examiners.
- Section 34-30-50 Creation; composition.
- Section 34-30-51 Terms of members.
- Section 34-30-52 Filling of vacancies.
- Section 34-30-53 Persons employed by state eligible for appointment to board.
- Section 34-30-54 Compensation of members.
- Section 34-30-55 Removal of members.
- Section 34-30-56 Organization; annual election of officers; meetings; quorum; notice of meetings; public meetings required.
- Section 34-30-57 Duties generally.
- Section 34-30-58 Acceptance of contributions and bequests.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.