2009 Alabama Code
Title 30 — MARITAL AND DOMESTIC RELATIONS.
Chapter 5 — PROTECTION FROM ABUSE.
- Section 30-5-1 Short title; construction; purposes.
- Section 30-5-2 Definitions.
- Section 30-5-3 Jurisdiction; how order may be obtained; venue; when final order not issued; residency.
- Section 30-5-4 Remedies and relief; duty to inform court of pending proceedings, litigation, etc.; previous court orders; issuance of orders.
- Section 30-5-5 Petitions, motions, etc. - Filing, forms, contents, costs.
- Section 30-5-6 Hearing on petition; right to counsel; temporary orders.
- Section 30-5-7 Orders for protection or modification - Authorized, issuance, relief, time, amendment, etc.
- Section 30-5-8 Copies of order issued to certain persons; notice of penalties on order.
- Section 30-5-9 Penalties.
- Section 30-5-10 Rules of Civil Procedure to apply; rights, remedies, etc., of defendant.
- Section 30-5-11 Construction of chapter.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.