2009 Alabama Code
Title 15 — CRIMINAL PROCEDURE.
Chapter 7 — INITIATION OF PROCEEDINGS BY COMPLAINT.
- Article 1 General Provisions.
- Section 15-7-1 "Complaint" defined.
- Section 15-7-2 Examination of complainant and witnesses; taking of depositions.
- Section 15-7-3 Warrant of arrest - When issued.
- Section 15-7-4 Warrant of arrest - Defined; contents; form.
- Article 2 Bail.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.