2009 Alabama Code
Title 15 — CRIMINAL PROCEDURE.
Chapter 11 — PRELIMINARY HEARINGS.
- Section 15-11-1 Right of person arrested for felony to hearing; failure of defendant to appear at hearing.
- Section 15-11-2 Jurisdiction of district court; prosecution not barred by finding of no probable cause.
- Section 15-11-3 Adjournment; commitment of defendant to jail or bail.
- Section 15-11-4 Default of defendant admitted to bail certified to circuit court; district court's certificate as presumptive evidence of default.
- Section 15-11-5 Issuance of alias arrest warrant upon default.
- Section 15-11-6 Examination of complainant and witnesses.
- Section 15-11-7 Appearance by counsel for defendant; separation of witnesses; control of hearing.
- Section 15-11-8 Duty of court to examine all witnesses.
- Section 15-11-9 When defendant to be discharged.
- Section 15-11-10 When defendant committed to bail or jail; form of commitment.
- Section 15-11-11 Amount of bail to be endorsed on commitment; discharge of defendant.
- Section 15-11-12 Requiring witnesses to enter undertaking; form of undertaking.
- Section 15-11-13 Requiring sureties of married women and minors when witnesses for prosecution.
- Section 15-11-14 Failure or refusal of witness to enter undertaking; discharge of witness upon entering into undertaking.
- Section 15-11-15 Court to report when person held on indictment; report when no committals.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.