2006 Alabama Code - Chapter 6 — ESCHEATS.
- Section 43-6-2 — Notice by representative.
- Section 43-6-3 — Contents of notice.
- Section 43-6-4 — Disposition of personalty when no heir appears.
- Section 43-6-5 — Disposition of real estate when no heir appears.
- Section 43-6-6 — Decree against personal representative for failure to pay over proceeds.
- Section 43-6-7 — Payment of receipts to state treasurer.
- Section 43-6-8 — Action by state to recover personal property distributed without authority.
- Section 43-6-9 — Duty of probate judge to attend to interest of state.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.