2006 Alabama Code - Chapter 25A — Prosthetists and Orthotists.
- Section 34-25A-1 — Purpose.
- Section 34-25A-2 — Short title.
- Section 34-25A-3 — Definitions.
- Section 34-25A-4 — Referral and consultation limits.
- Section 34-25A-5 — Application for licensure or registration.
- Section 34-25A-6 — Disciplinary action.
- Section 34-25A-7 — Duties of board.
- Section 34-25A-8 — Alabama State Board of Prosthetists and Orthotists.
- Section 34-25A-9 — Membership of board.
- Section 34-25A-10 — Alabama State Board of Orthotists and Prosthetists Fund.
- Section 34-25A-11 — Issuance of license or registration; renewal.
- Section 34-25A-12 — Fees.
- Section 34-25A-13 — Violations.
- Section 34-25A-14 — Applicability of Ethics Law; Sunset Law.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.