2006 Alabama Code - Chapter 15B — Alabama Interior Design Consumer Protection Act.
- Section 34-15B-1 — Short title.
- Section 34-15B-2 — Legislative findings.
- Section 34-15B-3 — Definitions.
- Section 34-15B-4 — Alabama State Board of Registration for Interior Design.
- Section 34-15B-5 — Powers and duties of board.
- Section 34-15B-6 — Qualification for certificate of registration.
- Section 34-15B-7 — Authorization and seal.
- Section 34-15B-8 — Prohibited Activities.
- Section 34-15B-9 — Exemptions.
- Section 34-15B-10 — Penalties for violations of chapter.
- Section 34-15B-11 — Disciplinary action.
- Section 34-15B-12 — Board of Registration for Interior Design Fund.
- Section 34-15B-13 — Authorization to practice.
- Section 34-15B-14 — Relation to state and local construction codes, etc.
- Section 34-15B-15 — Participation in certain business entity relationships.
- Section 34-15B-16 — Selection of products subject to building codes.
- Section 34-15B-17 — Administrative procedure.
- Section 34-15B-18 — Sunset provision.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.