2006 Alabama Code - Chapter 16 — Interpreters and Transliterators Act.
- Section 34-16-1 — Short title; construction.
- Section 34-16-2 — Legislative intent.
- Section 34-16-3 — Definitions.
- Section 34-16-4 — Licensure Board for Interpreters and Transliterators - Created; members; terms; officers; meetings; duties; expenses.
- Section 34-16-5 — License required; issuance; renewal; ethics examination; lapse of license.
- Section 34-16-6 — Permit to practice; renewal; ethics examination; lapse of permit.
- Section 34-16-7 — Exemptions.
- Section 34-16-8 — Reciprocity agreements authorized.
- Section 34-16-9 — Annual fee; fund.
- Section 34-16-10 — Application for license or permit; issuance; rejection.
- Section 34-16-11 — Charges of fraud, deceit, etc., against holder of license or permit; hearing; appeal; reapplication.
- Section 34-16-12 — Rules and regulations.
- Section 34-16-13 — Violations; penalties.
- Section 34-16-14 — Actions by board to recover damages; liability of board members.
- Section 34-16-15 — Notification of conviction or pending civil action; breach of professional ethics, etc.
- Section 34-16-16 — Sunset provision.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.