2006 Alabama Code - Chapter 40 — ATHLETIC TRAINERS.
- Section 34-40-1 — Short title.
- Section 34-40-2 — Definitions.
- Section 34-40-3 — Alabama Board of Athletic Trainers - Appointment of members; annual meeting; terms; duties.
- Section 34-40-3.1 — Composition of Board.
- Section 34-40-4 — Unauthorized use of title.
- Section 34-40-5 — Requirements for license; application; fees.
- Section 34-40-6 — Treatment of injuries.
- Section 34-40-7 — Time restrictions on certification.
- Section 34-40-8 — Expiration of licenses; continuing education requirements.
- Section 34-40-9 — Professions and occupations not affected; chapter not applicable to certain persons.
- Section 34-40-10 — Reasons for rejection, revocation or suspension of license.
- Section 34-40-11 — Hearing upon application or filing of charges; procedure; appeal.
- Section 34-40-12 — Punishment for violation.
- Section 34-40-13 — Use of title authorized.
- Section 34-40-14 — Athletic Trainers Fund created; expenditure of funds.
- Section 34-40-15 — Unauthorized activities.
- Section 34-40-16 — Supervision required in physical therapy clinic.
- Section 34-40-17 — Sunset provision.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.