2006 Alabama Code - Chapter 38 — IMPAIRED PROFESSIONALS\' COMMITTEE.
- Section 34-38-1 — Definitions.
- Section 34-38-2 — Duty of Board of Dental Examiners and Board of Pharmacy to promote early treatment, etc., of individuals impaired by illness, inebriation, etc.; Alabama Impaired Professionals' Committee; expenses; competitive bidding not required.
- Section 34-38-3 — Authority of board or boards to contract for Impaired Professionals' Committee to undertake certain functions.
- Section 34-38-4 — Procedures for reporting impaired professional program activity and disclosure and joint review of information.
- Section 34-38-5 — Nonliability of Impaired Professionals' Committee personnel, etc., for actions within scope of function.
- Section 34-38-6 — Confidentiality of information, records and proceedings.
- Section 34-38-7 — Annual report.
- Section 34-38-8 — Evaluation of professional who is believed to be impaired; report of findings.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.