2006 Alabama Code - Chapter 37 — PLUMBERS AND GAS FITTERS.
- Section 34-37-1 — Definitions.
- Section 34-37-2 — Board renamed; authority expanded.
- Section 34-37-3 — Appointments to board; composition.
- Section 34-37-4 — Meetings, compensation and expenses of board.
- Section 34-37-5 — Deposit and disbursement of funds; bond of the executive director and deputy director.
- Section 34-37-6 — Certification, registration, and examination.
- Section 34-37-7 — Reexamination.
- Section 34-37-8 — Renewals; acceptance and inspection of certificate.
- Section 34-37-9 — Fees; reissuance fees; exceptions.
- Section 34-37-10 — Temporary certificate.
- Section 34-37-11 — Reciprocal agreements.
- Section 34-37-12 — Revocation of certificates.
- Section 34-37-13 — Master plumber's and gas fitter's bond.
- Section 34-37-14 — Wrongful use of certificate; notification of address; inactive status affidavit.
- Section 34-37-15 — Acts, works and conduct permitted, without license; chapter not applicable to specific natural gas utility companies.
- Section 34-37-16 — Restrictions.
- Section 34-37-17 — Violation; penalty.
- Section 34-37-18 — Repealer.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.