2006 Alabama Code - Chapter 36 — ELECTRICAL CONTRACTORS.
- Section 34-36-1 — Short title.
- Section 34-36-2 — Declaration of purpose.
- Section 34-36-3 — Definitions.
- Section 34-36-4 — Board created; appointment, terms and qualifications of members; meetings; rules and regulations; power to sue and be sued; seal; executive secretary.
- Section 34-36-5 — Compensation.
- Section 34-36-6 — Powers and duties of board.
- Section 34-36-7 — Examinations; recognition of license from other state; issuance of license.
- Section 34-36-8 — Expiration and renewal of licenses; fee.
- Section 34-36-9 — Expiration of licenses; restoration; fee; new license.
- Section 34-36-10 — Expiration of suspended licenses.
- Section 34-36-11 — Fees.
- Section 34-36-12 — Display of licenses.
- Section 34-36-13 — License required; exemptions.
- Section 34-36-14 — Electrical Appeals and Advisory Board; appointment, qualifications, terms and compensation of members; rules for appeals.
- Section 34-36-15 — Injunctive power.
- Section 34-36-16 — Violation; criminal penalty.
- Section 34-36-17 — Funding.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.