2006 Alabama Code - Chapter 35 — TRANSIENT MERCHANTS.
- Section 34-35-1 — Definitions.
- Section 34-35-2 — Exemptions from chapter.
- Section 34-35-3 — Requirements for transacting business.
- Section 34-35-4 — Application for license.
- Section 34-35-5 — Forms for license applications, certificates, and renewals.
- Section 34-35-6 — Registered agent; list of transient merchants and their registered agents; procedure where no agent designated or agent cannot be found.
- Section 34-35-7 — License fee; bond.
- Section 34-35-8 — Issuance of license; not transferable; validity; expiration; renewal.
- Section 34-35-9 — Violations of chapter.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.