2006 Alabama Code - Chapter 33 — FIRE PROTECTION SPRINKLER SYSTEMS.
- Section 34-33-1 — Definitions.
- Section 34-33-2 — Administration of chapter vested in State Fire Marshal.
- Section 34-33-3 — Installation, repair, etc., of fire protection sprinkler systems — Conformity with chapter required.
- Section 34-33-4 — Installation, repair, etc., of fire protection sprinkler systems - Application for State Fire Marshal's permit; contents; status of applicant; application fee; competency test; reciprocity.
- Section 34-33-5 — Issuance of State Fire Marshal's permit.
- Section 34-33-6 — Restrictions and limitations upon permit holder.
- Section 34-33-7 — Expiration of permit; renewal procedure.
- Section 34-33-8 — Presentation of permit to local building official; payment of local license fees.
- Section 34-33-9 — Chapter imposes no limitation on power of municipality, etc., to regulate work of contractors.
- Section 34-33-10 — Application of chapter; compliance with chapter required before contract awarded; copies of chapter furnished to invited bidders.
- Section 34-33-11 — Disposition of funds collected pursuant to chapter; grants and donations allowed.
- Section 34-33-12 — Penalties.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.