2006 Alabama Code - Chapter 31 — HEATING AND AIR CONDITIONING CONTRACTORS.
- Section 34-31-18 — Definitions.
- Section 34-31-19 — Purpose.
- Section 34-31-20 — Board of Heating and Air Conditioning Contractors - Creation; composition; transfer of property, etc.
- Section 34-31-21 — Board of Heating and Air Conditioning Contractors - Officers; meetings; power and duties.
- Section 34-31-22 — Board of Heating and Air Conditioning Contractors - Compensation.
- Section 34-31-23 — Board of Heating and Air Conditioning Contractors — Regular meetings.
- Section 34-31-24 — Only certified contractors to advertise, etc.; certificate of qualification required for licensure.
- Section 34-31-25 — Application and renewal fees; use of penalties collected.
- Section 34-31-26 — Renewal of certificates; inactive status; continuing education.
- Section 34-31-27 — Form of applications for examinations, certificates and renewal certificates.
- Section 34-31-28 — Examination for certification; performance bond; further testing, etc., by localities prohibited.
- Section 34-31-29 — Examinations generally; reciprocity agreements.
- Section 34-31-30 — Bond requirement authorized.
- Section 34-31-31 — List of certified contractors.
- Section 34-31-32 — Violations; penalties.
- Section 34-31-33 — Procedure.
- Section 34-31-34 — Appeals.
- Section 34-31-35 — Sunset provision.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.