2006 Alabama Code - Chapter 28A — SPEECH PATHOLOGISTS AND AUDIOLOGISTS.
Article 1 General Provisions.
- Section 34-28A-1 — Definitions.
- Section 34-28A-2 — Declaration of policy and legislative intent.
- Section 34-28A-3 — Persons and practices exempt from chapter.
- Section 34-28A-4 — Prohibited acts; penalty for violations of provisions of chapter; enforcement of chapter; assistance of board by Attorney General; disposition of fines collected for violations of chapter.
- Section 34-28A-5 — Proceedings to enjoin or restrain violations of chapter.
- Section 34-28A-6 — Construction of chapter.
Article 2 Licenses.
- Section 34-28A-20 — Required; licenses to be granted to qualified applicants.
- Section 34-28A-21 — Qualifications of applicants for licenses.
- Section 34-28A-22 — Applications for examination; application fee; applications for reexamination; performance of speech-language pathology and audiology services prior to action by board on application.
- Section 34-28A-23 — Examination of applicants for licenses.
- Section 34-28A-24 — Waiver of examination and granting of licenses.
- Section 34-28A-25 — Issuance and renewal of licenses; continuing education; inactive status.
- Section 34-28A-26 — Suspension or revocation of licenses or issuance of reprimands to licensees; appeals; restoration of licenses revoked, reduction of suspensions, etc.
- Section 34-28A-27 — Fees.
Article 3 Board of Examiners.
- Section 34-28A-40 — Creation; composition; qualifications, appointment and terms of office of members; meetings; quorum; vacancies; removal of members.
- Section 34-28A-41 — Compensation of board members.
- Section 34-28A-42 — Powers and duties of board generally; administrative fines.
- Section 34-28A-43 — Adoption of bylaws and rules; seal; powers of board as to witnesses; institution of proceedings to enjoin or restrain violations of chapter and liability of board members therefor.
- Section 34-28A-44 — Employment, discharge, etc., of executive secretary and other officers and employees; admissibility in evidence of copies of proceedings, records, etc., of board; monthly report and disposition of revenues received under chapter; payment of administrative expenses of board, employee salaries, etc.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.