2006 Alabama Code - Chapter 26 — PSYCHOLOGISTS.
Article 1 General Provisions.
- Section 34-26-1 — Practice as "psychologist" and "psychological technician" defined.
- Section 34-26-2 — Confidential relations between licensed psychologists, licensed psychiatrists, or licensed psychological technicians and their clients.
- Section 34-26-3 — Code of ethics.
Article 2 Board of Examiners.
- Section 34-26-20 — Creation.
- Section 34-26-21 — Composition; powers and duties; psychological technician; oath; meetings.
- Section 34-26-22 — Certain powers and duties enumerated; annual registration fee; list of registered psychologists and psychological technicians; continuing education; rules and regulations.
Article 3 Licenses.
- Section 34-26-40 — Required; exceptions; psychological interns or trainees.
- Section 34-26-41 — Applications; qualifications of applicants.
- Section 34-26-42 — Penalty for unlicensed person held out to public as psychologist or psychological technician.
- Section 34-26-43 — Fees; disposition of revenues of board; payment of expenses.
- Section 34-26-43.1 — (Effective October 1, 1997) Examination fee for candidates for licensure.
- Section 34-26-44 — Conduct of examinations.
- Section 34-26-45 — Waiver of examination; persons licensed in other states.
- Section 34-26-46 — Grounds for refusal of certificate or revocation or suspension of license.
- Section 34-26-47 — Notice and hearing required prior to refusal, revocation or suspension.
- Section 34-26-48 — Review of action of board.
Article 4 SUPERVISORY PRACTICE OF LICENSED PSYCHOLOGICAL TECHNICIANS; QUALIFICATIONS; DUTIES; EDUCATIONAL DEGREE REQUIREMENTS; MANDATED SUPERVISION; UNLAWFUL PRACTICE PROHIBITED.
- Section 34-26-60 — Scope of supervision; qualifications of supervisors.
- Section 34-26-61 — Duties - Supervisors.
- Section 34-26-62 — Duties - Supervisees.
- Section 34-26-63 — Practice outside state; supervision contract form; final report; additional supervision.
- Section 34-26-64 — Supervision requirements.
- Section 34-26-65 — Psychology program requirements.
- Section 34-26-66 — Violations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.