2006 Alabama Code - Chapter 20 — NURSING HOME ADMINISTRATORS.
- Section 34-20-1 — Definitions.
- Section 34-20-2 — License required.
- Section 34-20-4 — Board of Examiners of Nursing Home Administrators - Generally.
- Section 34-20-5 — Board of Examiners of Nursing Home Administrators — Functions, powers and duties.
- Section 34-20-6 — Board of Examiners of Nursing Home Administrators — Review of decisions.
- Section 34-20-7 — Board of Examiners of Nursing Home Administrators — Authorization to receive and expend funds; audit.
- Section 34-20-8 — Advisory council.
- Section 34-20-9 — Qualifications for admission to examination; fees.
- Section 34-20-10 — Contents and schedule of examinations.
- Section 34-20-11 — Issuance of license; fee for temporary emergency permit.
- Section 34-20-12 — Reciprocity.
- Section 34-20-13 — Renewal of licenses; expiration and reactivation; inactive status; file of applications and licenses; continuing education.
- Section 34-20-14 — Disciplinary proceedings; administrative fines.
- Section 34-20-15 — Restoration of license.
- Section 34-20-16 — Prohibited acts; penalties.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.