2006 Alabama Code - Chapter 19 — MIDWIVES.
- Section 34-19-2 — Definitions.
- Section 34-19-3 — License for practice of nurse midwifery required; continuation of practice of lay midwifery.
- Section 34-19-4 — Application for license.
- Section 34-19-5 — Issuance, renewal, suspension and revocation of licenses; fee.
- Section 34-19-6 — Practices which may be performed by licensees — Generally.
- Section 34-19-7 — Practices which may be performed by licensees — Restrictions generally.
- Section 34-19-8 — Practices which may be performed by licensees — Attendance, etc., in cases of abnormal childbirth; location of deliveries.
- Section 34-19-9 — Designation of midwife certification on professional nursing license.
- Section 34-19-10 — Promulgation of rules and regulations, procedures, standards, etc., for nurse midwives.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.