2006 Alabama Code - Chapter 17 — LANDSCAPE ARCHITECTURE.
Article 1 General Provisions.
- Section 34-17-1 — Definitions.
- Section 34-17-2 — Board of Examiners of Landscape Architects - Creation; composition; appointment; qualifications; term of office; vacancies; compensation; officers; meetings; oath.
- Section 34-17-3 — Board of Examiners of Landscape Architects — Powers and duties generally.
- Section 34-17-4 — Corporation or partnership not to be licensed or registered to practice; practice deemed personal right; final drawings, etc., to bear signature and seal; partnerships and corporations authorized as vehicle for practice.
- Section 34-17-5 — Grounds for disciplinary actions.
- Section 34-17-6 — Landscape Architect's Fund.
- Section 34-17-7 — Penalties.
Article 2 Licenses.
- Section 34-17-20 — Required.
- Section 34-17-21 — Qualifications of applicant.
- Section 34-17-22 — Examinations — Schedule; conduct.
- Section 34-17-23 — Examinations — Exemptions.
- Section 34-17-24 — Fees - Payment; receipt.
- Section 34-17-25 — Fees - Amount.
- Section 34-17-26 — Reciprocity.
- Section 34-17-27 — Exemptions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.