2006 Alabama Code - Chapter 15A — INTERIOR DESIGNERS.
- Section 34-15A-1 — Definitions.
- Section 34-15A-2 — Registration required for practice of interior design.
- Section 34-15A-3 — Requirements for registration.
- Section 34-15A-4 — Examinations.
- Section 34-15A-5 — Board of Registration for Interior Designers - Creation; membership; terms; vacancies; expenses; chairman and secretary; quorum; oath.
- Section 34-15A-6 — Board of Registration for Interior Designers - Powers and duties.
- Section 34-15A-7 — Interior Designer Fund.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.