2006 Alabama Code - Chapter 15 — HOTELS, INNS AND OTHER TRANSIENT LODGING PLACES.
- Section 34-15-1 — Definitions.
- Section 34-15-2 — Operation of chapter.
- Section 34-15-3 — Rules and regulations.
- Section 34-15-4 — Duty of hotel owners, operators, etc., to maintain conditions, smoke detectors, etc.
- Section 34-15-5 — State Hotel Inspector and assistants — Generally.
- Section 34-15-6 — State Hotel Inspector and assistants — Police power.
- Section 34-15-8 — Certificate of inspection.
- Section 34-15-9 — Failure to comply with rules and regulations.
- Section 34-15-10 — Closure of hotels.
- Section 34-15-11 — Special contract between hotel and guest.
- Section 34-15-12 — Safe depository for valuable articles - Requirement; notice.
- Section 34-15-13 — Safe depository for valuable articles - Conditional liability.
- Section 34-15-14 — Safe depository for valuable articles - Limitation of liability.
- Section 34-15-15 — Liability for loss of baggage.
- Section 34-15-16 — Failure or neglect to provide sufficient locks, etc.
- Section 34-15-17 — Removal of undesirable guests.
- Section 34-15-19 — Obtaining accommodations by fraud or misrepresentation; prima facie evidence.
- Section 34-15-20 — Obtaining accommodations by fraud or misrepresentation; prima facie evidence — Posting of law in hotel or inn.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.