2006 Alabama Code - Chapter 14B — HOME INSPECTORS.
- Section 34-14B-1 — Short title.
- Section 34-14B-2 — Definitions.
- Section 34-14B-3 — Application for licensure.
- Section 34-14B-4 — Certificate of licensure.
- Section 34-14B-4.1 — Examination.
- Section 34-14B-5 — Registration or renewal fees.
- Section 34-14B-6 — Alabama Home Inspectors Registration Fund.
- Section 34-14B-7 — Compliance required; registration of other names; advertisements, contracts, and correspondence.
- Section 34-14B-8 — Notification of lapsed insurance coverage.
- Section 34-14B-9 — Failure to be licensed; presentation or filing of false information.
- Section 34-14B-10 — Applicability to inspectors of Exterior Insulation and Finish Systems.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.