2006 Alabama Code - Chapter 14 — HEARING INSTRUMENT DEALERS AND FITTERS.
Article 1 General Provisions.
- Section 34-14-1 — Definitions.
- Section 34-14-2 — Licenses or permits — Required; display; duplicates; corporations, partnerships, etc.
- Section 34-14-3 — Licenses - Issuance; fees; certificates of endorsement.
- Section 34-14-4 — Licenses - Examination of applicants - Generally.
- Section 34-14-5 — Licenses - Examination of applicants - Scope.
- Section 34-14-6 — Licenses - Renewal; continuing education.
- Section 34-14-7 — Apprentice permit; fitter's license; supervision and training.
- Section 34-14-8 — Business address; mailing of notices by board.
- Section 34-14-9 — Complaint; hearing; depositions; appeal; administrative fines; grounds for revocation or suspension of license, reprimand, or fines.
- Section 34-14-10 — Receipt to be furnished to person supplied with hearing instrument; persons under age 18 to be first examined by physician.
- Section 34-14-11 — Duties of board; review of appeals for exemption from certification; subpoenaing witness's testimony and records.
- Section 34-14-12 — Prohibited acts and practices.
- Section 34-14-13 — Chapter not applicable to certain persons and practices.
- Section 34-14-14 — Penalties.
Article 2 Board of Hearing Instrument Dealers.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.