2006 Alabama Code - Chapter 10 — EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES.
- Section 34-10-1 — License required; qualifications of license applicant.
- Section 34-10-2 — Application for license.
- Section 34-10-3 — Contents of license; substitution of names of persons charged with general management; expiration of license; application for renewal.
- Section 34-10-4 — License not transferable; admission of partners or changes in corporation.
- Section 34-10-5 — Annual license fee.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.