2006 Alabama Code - Chapter 6 — BILLIARD ROOMS.
Article 1 General Provisions.
- Section 34-6-1 — Definitions.
- Section 34-6-2 — Inspection of billiard rooms.
- Section 34-6-3 — Authority of municipalities.
- Section 34-6-4 — Hours when billiard room may be operated.
- Section 34-6-5 — Billiard rooms to be kept clean and sanitary.
- Section 34-6-6 — Screens, blinds, partitions, etc.
- Section 34-6-7 — Secret doors, connections, etc.
- Section 34-6-8 — Keeping or operating pool or billiard tables outside incorporated cities or towns.
- Section 34-6-8.1 — Commercial operation of billiard tables in certain areas authorized; license required.
- Section 34-6-9 — Minors forbidden to play billiards; certificate as to age; proviso as to certain counties.
- Section 34-6-10 — Permitting minors to play billiards or pool.
- Section 34-6-11 — Law as to minors kept posted.
- Section 34-6-12 — Gambling in billiard room prohibited; underage customers prohibited in establishments selling alcohol.
- Section 34-6-13 — Permitting gambling device in billiard room; penalty.
- Section 34-6-14 — Betting at billiards, tenpins, etc.
- Section 34-6-15 — Exemptions from chapter.
- Section 34-6-16 — Penalties.
Article 2 Licenses.
- Section 34-6-30 — Operating without license.
- Section 34-6-31 — Authority of probate judge.
- Section 34-6-32 — Application to probate judge; bond; issuance.
- Section 34-6-33 — Surrender of license; credit for unused portion; forfeiture.
- Section 34-6-34 — Application to city clerk.
- Section 34-6-35 — No license issued where billiard room prohibited by city ordinance.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.